Monday, April 16, 2007

TAKING FORM...

Wow, that's all you can say about the Dodgers play so far this season. Currently they sit with the best record in baseball. Their pitching has been stellar, and the hitting has been magnificent. I was in attendance for Friday night, and Sunday nights game against the San Diego Padres. I was going to attend Saturdays game as well, but a last minute date with the girlfriend forced my hand. Good thing I missed that game though, it would have ruined my entire week to see the Padres crush Jason Schmidt. At this point, I'm willing to bet the farm that Schmidt will end up on the disabled list for an extended period of time. As for the games, they where terrific. On Friday night, I sat in the heart attack pavilion, i.e. all you can eat. The experience was mostly pleasant. Except for the overwhelming amount of drunks who find it more entertaining to throw garbage at Padre fans than pay attention to the game. The food lines where, well there where no food lines. The service was extremely fast. Overall, I would recommend getting these seats. On Sunday, I sat in the lower reserve. These seats where solid. The pre-game festivities where moving. The Dodgers had Hank Aaron, Frank Robinson, Don Newcombe, Rachel Robinson, and the commish Bud Selig. I could have done without the latter. As for the game, Andre Ethier is finally waking up. He hit his first dinger of the season, and looks to have found his old swing. It's great being a Dodger fan. Life is certainly sweet!


BELIEVE IN BLUE!

No comments: