Sunday, March 18, 2007

EXITEMENT RUNNING THIN...

As we sit here, waiting for the season to start there is only one thing to say, it's boring. I enjoy the start of spring, when I get an opportunity to watch Dodger prospects display their skills, but most of those guys have been reassigned now. At this point, I'm stuck watching guys like Elmer Dessens, Larry Biegbie, and Mark Hendrickson. Not very stimulating to the mind. I'm starting to lose it, I want the season to start today. I'll just have to keep occupied by watching my UCLA BRUINS go deep into the tournament. I predict that we'll make up for last years debacle against Florida, and win the tournament this year. But, enough about basketball, as for the Dodgers, nothing new to report. At least, nothing worth while... I'm not going to be posting drafts about Bret Tomko's latest painting, or the fact that Mark Hendrickson once played in the NBA. Once again, can't wait until the season starts.


BELIEVE IN BLUE!

No comments: