Monday, March 26, 2007

ODD MAN OUT?...


Well, the Dodgers did it again. The Dodgers announced that James Loney will be sent down to triple-A. Why?... The only thing that James Loney has done the past two seasons is rake. There is no need to bring up his stats, we all know them. We all know this guy is ready for the big leagues. Yet, come this Monday, the Dodgers will be playing without his sweet left-handed swing. What are the Dodgers trying to tell him?.. What more do they want him to do?.. If they guy is ready, then he's ready. During the offseason, I was a big proponent of the Dodgers letting Nomar Garciaparra walk. I even brought up the subject of moving Nomar to third, thus allowing James to man first base. This all is very upsetting. I can only hope that James Loney takes it in stride. In fact, I hope that he goes, down and dominates the Pacific Coast League. I'll end it here, I'm to upset to go on my usual rants.
BELIEVE IN BLUE!

No comments: