Sunday, February 18, 2007

SPRING IS HERE...

It's that time of year again. The time where every Dodger fan rejoices at the start of another glorious season. At least thats what we expect. For the last four months, I have felt like a addict, needing his Dodger fix. Words can't describe what this time of year means to me. This year will be particulary special for myself. On tuesday, I will take flight on my way to Vero Beach, Florida. I will be there for a couple of weeks, and I know i'll be dreading my last days there. As for the Dodgers, the pitchers and cathers have reported already. Some hitters who are rehabing are there as well. As for the rest of the team, they are expected to arrive on Monday. Early news from Vero is, Brad Penny is looking good, and confessed why he was pretty much a fastball pitcher towards the end of last year. He sighted injury risks as to why he stopped throwing his split-finger pitch. As for the hitters, its too early to tell. Although I am hearing news that Andy LaRoche will be tried in the outfield to give him more options.


By the way, I still have openings for my fantasy league, if anyone is interested let me know.


BELIEVE IN BLUE!

No comments: