Wednesday, February 28, 2007

PLAY BALL!...

Tomorrow morning, the Dodgers will play in the first game of the spring... although, its only a intrasquad game. Nevertheless, I will be there watching my boys. There will be a few prominent Dodgers missing from the action. The Dodgers heart of the order will AWOL, as they prepare for the first official game on Wednesday against the Atlanta Braves. The game is not expected to go long, but it's going to be a change of routine for myself. So far all I have done is watch workouts, and drills. At this point, I'm not sure if Andy LaRoche will play, but I'm hoping he will. I want to see him in game action. I have kept a close eye on him this spring, and he looks ready to me. I hope he is able to beat out Wilson Betemit for the job. LaRoche is not the only guy that has impressed me so far. Greg Miller is looking filthy. Flat out filthy. Add the fact that they are talking about making him a starter once again brings a smile to my face. I was also awakened to Chin Lung Hu's defensive skills. This guy looks like the next Ozzie Smith. I had always heard great things about his defense, but seeing him before your eyes is amazing. Other guys looking good are James Loney, Scott Elbert, and John Meloan. As you can probably tell, I spend most of the time scouting our prospects. I do have some bad news to report, my Sony digital camera was stolen. Just to think about all the pics that where in there... I guess no place is perfect, not even Vero Beach...


BELIEVE IN BLUE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would love to have you as a member at dodgerstalk.com. Your content is very good.

Ray Villa said...

i would love to be a part of it.. how will that work?