Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A LOW-E START...

The Start to the Los Angeles Dodgers 2007 campaign could not have gone worse as my premonition came true, and Derek Lowe bombed. He was god awful, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one knowing he would be. But, Lowe wasn't the only problem yesterday. In fact, Lowe might be the least of our problems. We all know that Derek Lowe tends to get to bad starts, so his game against the Brewers was not surprising. Come September, Lowe will have his usual top of the rotation numbers. What IS overwhelming is the Dodgers outfield. They might just have more feeble arms than Mark Mallory. If you guys don't know who that is, I suggest you look him up on youtube. The outfield is going to get abused all year long, and unless Grady Little does something about it, it's only going to get worse. At this point, that's the only thing that concerns me about this Dodger team. The Pitching will be there, the Hitting will come around, but I have no trust in the outfield. Lets hope for grounders this season.


BELIEVE IN BLUE!

No comments: