Thursday, May 17, 2007

ABOUT TIME...

All I can say is about time!. The Cardinals had owned the Dodgers since 2004. They been abused by them in every way. Most of the contests where one sided. That has changed. The Dodgers finally took a series from them. It didn't start off well though. On Monday, the Cardinals beat up on the Dodgers, and every Dodger fan in the world had the feeling of the past 3 years. "we just can't beat these guys". Things changed. The Dodgers came back and took the next two games. My favorite part of the series was seeing Tony LaRussa go down. I can't stand him. This still doesn't take away from the hurt they have caused Dodger fans these last years, but it felt pretty good. I'll keep it short for today as I've got things to do. This weekend, the Dodgers travel to Disney Land to take on the Mickey Mouse gang. I can't wait.


BELIEVE IN BLUE!

No comments: