Friday, April 27, 2007

I HATE THE MINIATURES...

Well, the last time I checked in the Dodgers where riding high. On top of the world. Pretty much any cliche that means "doing good". Now, they are in a rut, down and out. Pretty much any cliche that says, "we suck". After dropping the last game to the Pittsburgh Pirates, the Dodgers went on to get swept by the San Francisco Miniatures. Of all the teams in the world, why them? Was God only teasing Dodger fans? Is the inevitable collapse coming 5 months early this year?.... NO! any other year I would have bought into it. I would have been leading the fire Grady chants, and running my mouth about trading Jeff Kent, and Derek Lowe for prospects. But, not this year. Despite losing the last four, I didn't really see the team get down on themselves. They played hard, well at least most of them(Wilson Betemit). That's the reason why I think they will rebound this weekend and win the three game set against the Holly man from down south.


As for the Betemit watch, GREAT NEWS! he raised his batting average a whopping 7 points!


BELIEVE IN BLUE!

No comments: